BRIDEE your creative idea!
A team of Vlerick students and design students can turn your idea into a feasible business plan
OPEN CALL FOR IDEAS UNTIL 28/10/2012 - POST YOUR IDEA ON WWW.BRIDEE.ORG
BRIDEE stands for BRIdging Design, Entrepreneurship and Education. This co-creation platform brings together creative idea owners, designers and Vlerick business students in multidisciplinary business teams. They work together to turn your ideas into practise. Each team is coached by business academics and design gurus, during a period of 5 months. To get selected, idea owners are invited to post an idea on the website and present their pitch on the IDEEfair on 13 November 2012, the first in a series of business & design dates.
BRIDEE is an initiative of Vlerick Business School and woowoos, supported by Agentschap Ondernemen and leading Flemish organizations that wish to foster the entrepreneurial spirit, such as Artesis Hogeschool Antwerpen, Flanders DC, Howest Hogeschool West-Vlaanderen, Voka and many more.
How does it actually work?
- Post your idea on www.bridee.org (deadline 28 October 2012 at 6 pm).
- Submissions will be evaluated on originality, creativity and commercial feasibility by a team of business experts.
- A selection of idea owners will present their pitches at the IDEEfair on 13 November 2012. Interested designers and business students can team up with them. When an idea owner, designer and Vlerick business student find each other, they get the BRIDEE LABEL and the co-creation process can start.
- The business teams will devise a comprehensive business plan including a user centric approach, market check, competition analysis, financial plan.
- We finish the project with a blast on the final event on 23 March 2013 where the best teams present their venture to the press, investors and service institutions.
Regardless of the eventual result, the inventors will remain the owners of their ideas, and all team members will sign a confidentiality agreement. Participation is free of charge.