Vlerick Business School supports the Accenture Innovation Award 2013
The purpose of the Accenture Innovation Awards for Financial Services is to promote and reward new innovative, financial services-related products and concepts on the Belgian and Luxembourgian markets. After a first success in 2012, Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg is proud to announce the second edition. The winner of this contest will be awarded a seat in ‘Entrepreneurial Innovation’, the first track of the Executive Master Class in Innovation & Entrepreneurship at Vlerick Business School.
How can you participate?
Performance, innovativeness and potential will be the assessed criteria. To be a candidate in the event, the project has to be:
- Relevant in the Financial Services industry
- Live on the Belgian and/or Luxembourgian market –including in pilot or POC mode
- Launched after the 1st of January 2010
- Innovative and relevant for the end customer
- Preferably part of a broader ecosystem connecting multiple companies
Innovative concepts go through a two-step jury selection process, resulting in an expert jury award and a public voting award.
In order to enter the Accenture BeLux Innovation Awards, candidates need to complete the questionnaire on www.innovationawards.be, and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 15th 2012.