Vlerick maintains its position in the top 15 of the FT European Business School ranking 2013
After climbing two places in 2012, Vlerick Business School make a slight drop in this year’s European Business School ranking which is annually published by the Financial Times. The School goes from 14 to 15 in Europe, but still consolidates its position within the top 15 of 75 European business schools in total.
From a national point of view, Vlerick Business School keeps its first position in Belgium.
For the tenth year in a row the Financial Times has produced a ranking of European business schools. This meta-ranking is based on the results of five other FT Business Education rankings published earlier this year:
- the full-time MBA ranking (January)
- the open enrolment executive education ranking (May)
- the customised executive education ranking (May)
- the Masters in Management ranking (September)
- the Executive MBA ranking (October)
The FT European Business School ranking takes into account the number of programmes ranked by the FT for each school and the quality of these programmes.