Associate or Full Professor In Digital Marketing Strategy
To join our Faculty, we are looking for a (m/f): Associate or Full Professor in Digital Marketing Strategy.
You will join a team of faculty members and researchers, active in Marketing and Digital Transformation. You will conduct research, supervise PhD students and junior researchers and contribute to applied research projects. You will work with our participants at Master, MBA and executive level.
- You have a PhD in the area of Marketing, Information Systems (CRM, Big Data and Analytics, e-Commerce, …), Strategy or a related area.
- You have an interest and experience in the operational as well as strategic aspects of digital transformation.
- You have a strong research track record, as evidenced by publications.
- You are able to merge fundamental theoretical knowledge with practical relevance and to build and maintain ustainable relationships with practitioners.
- You show evidence of excellent graduate and executive teaching achievement. Experience with innovative learning approaches is a plus.
- A challenging job in an international, dynamic and professional environment.
- A strong business network; synergy between science and practice.
- Sufficient time for research.
- A strong academic network
- A working environment in the heart of Europe
- Attractive financial conditions.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae, motivation letter and three reference letters via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Professor Ann Vereecke, Faculty Dean.
Download the vacancy.
Applications are welcomed until the position is filled.