Associate or Full Professor In Leadership and Global HRM
To join our People and Organisation Area, we are looking for a (m/f): Associate or Full Professor in Leadership and Global HRM.
You will join a team of faculty members and researchers, active in Organisational Behaviour. You will conduct research, supervise PhD students and junior researchers and contribute to applied research projects. You will work with our participants at Master, MBA and executive level.
- You have a PhD in the area of Leadership or HRM
- You are our ideal candidate if you have a strong focus on the healthcare and life sciences sector or the utilities sector in your research and/or teaching.
- You have a strong research track record, as evidenced by publications.
- You are able to merge fundamental theoretical knowledge with practical relevance and to build and maintain ustainable relationships with practitioners.
- You show evidence of excellent graduate and executive teaching achievement.
- A challenging job in an international, dynamic and professional environment.
- A strong business network; synergy between science and practice.
- Sufficient time for research.
- A strong academic network
- A working environment in the heart of Europe
- Attractive financial conditions.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae, motivation letter and three reference letters via email to: email@example.com, to the attention of Professor Ann Vereecke, Faculty Dean.
Download the vacancy.
Applications are welcomed until the position is filled.