Professor In Management accounting
To join our our Finance and Accounting Area, we are looking for a (m/f): Professor in Management Accounting.
You will join a team of faculty members and researchers, active in Management Accounting. You will conduct research, supervise PhD students and junior researchers and contribute to applied research projects. You will work with our participants at Master, MBA and executive level.
- You have a PhD in the area of Management Accounting
- Experience in the healthcare and life sciences or the utilities sector is a plus.
- You show evidence of strong research capacity.
- You are able to merge fundamental theoretical knowledge with practical relevance and to build and maintain sustainable relationships with practitioners.
- You show evidence of excellent graduate and executive teaching achievement. Experience with innovative learning approaches is a plus.
- A challenging job as assistant, associate or full professor in an international, dynamic and professional environment.
- A strong business network; synergy between science and practice.
- Sufficient time for research.
- A strong academic network
- A working environment in the heart of Europe
- Attractive financial conditions.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae, motivation letter and three reference letters via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Professor Ann Vereecke, Faculty Dean.
Applications are welcomed until the position is filled.