Business Unit Manager EMBA (m/f)
As Business Unit Manager Executive MBA you lead the Executive MBA Department with a focus on securing the long-term revenue, internationalisation and high quality standards of our EMBA programmes.
- Together with the Director EMBA programs you ensure the development and implementation of the long-term strategy of our Executive MBA programmes
- As a senior professional with proven business, people management and budgeting experience, you manage the Executive MBA department to guarantee results within the goals of the financial plan.
- You take responsibility for maintaining existing EMBA business and developing new business and sales in order to help realise the organisation's objectives.
- You lead strategic market access and internationalization projects
- You act as a supervisor and role model for the EMBA Programme Managers.
- You build a well-functioning team of highly qualified employees and stimulate collaboration between team members.
- You ensure that the Executive MBA programmes meet the quality standards set by international accreditation and ranking bodies.
- You transfer expertise to ensure knowledge is passed on to the different employees within the department and the School at large, and to guarantee long-term continuity.
- You have a gatekeeping role for your hierarchical superior(s) based on experience, market knowledge and information gathered in the field to ensure that decision makers can anticipate new trends.
- Master’s degree
- At least 10 years relevant experience
- Proven BtoC sales ability
- Hands-on mentality and a natural drive
- International mind-set
- A natural team player with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- An entrepreneurial mind-set: the ability to proactively identify and realise new business opportunities, to challenge the status and to multi-task
- Fluent or native English required, Dutch and French is a plus
- You are proactive and flexible
- A challenging, various job in an international, dynamic and professional environment
- A competitive salary, learning and growth opportunities
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Location: Preferably Ghent campus or Brussels campus (5 min from Brussels North Station)
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.