Customer Data Administrator
Vlerick Business School is looking for a full-time Customer Data Administrator (m/f) for our campus in Gent.
Vlerick Business School disposes of a central database, containing all qualitative data about courses and participants. The task of the database team consists in keeping this database up-to-date and in developing it in a professional way, in order to meet the needs of the users as well as possible. The definition and follow-up of automation projects that link the different applications within the School will have a growing importance in this process.
- You will process (address) details within the different databases of the School
- You will follow up the system’s user helpdesk
- You will actively be involved in the training of new employees
- You will advise and implement data selection, segmentation and targeting
- You will actively search for qualitative improvements of the database
- You will participate in data related projects
- You will analyse the available data on request of different users
- You have a Master degree
- You are acquainted with MS Excel, MS Access and used to work with databases
- Having experience with MS CRM, SQL Reporting Services or ClickDimensions is an advantage
- You are bilingual Dutch-English
- You have an eye for detail and are able to work with a great sense of accuracy
- Logical thinking is one of your strengths
- You are strongly customer-oriented and result-oriented
- You are communicative, assertive, flexible and pro-active
- You have a passion for data, and you have a keen eye for changes in the corporate world influencing the contents of the database.
You will be part of a small but powerful team. We offer you the opportunity to work in an international, dynamic and professional environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.