Customer Data Administrator (m/f)
Do you have a passion for data? Do you like to challenge your analytical mind? Do you like to interact and give training sessions? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Customer Data Administrator
Vlerick Business School disposes of a central database, containing all qualitative data about courses and participants. The task of the database team (based at our Gent campus) consists in keeping this database up-to-date and in developing it in a professional way, in order to meet the needs of the users as well as possible. The definition and follow-up of automation projects that link the different applications within the School will have a growing importance in this process.
Next to working on these team goals, you will also be involved in
The training of new employees
Advising and implementing data selection, segmentation and targeting
Participating in data related projects
Analysing the available data on request of different users
What do we expect from you?
- Master degree
- Eye for detail and able to work with a great sense of accuracy
- You are acquainted with MS Excel and used to work with databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
- Logical thinking is one of your strengths
- Strongly customer- and result-oriented
- Communicative, assertive, flexible and pro-active
- Passion for data, and a keen eye for changes in the corporate world influencing the content of the database.
Nice to haves:
- Having experience with MS CRM, SQL Reporting Services or ClickDimensions
Working at Vlerick is
- Working in a challenging, international, dynamic and professional environment
- Being open to learning and growth opportunities
- Being rewarded with a competitive salary
Are you interested?
We are curious to read your CV and motivation letter, which you can send to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!