(e-) learning designer (m/f)
The Area Marketing is one of the five Areas at Vlerick Business School. This Area is dedicated to create and offer knowledge by executing long-term academically valid and practically relevant research projects. The Cluster Market Strategy and Innovation, one of the research units of the Area Marketing, is currently looking for an (e-)learning designer (m/f) to develop pedagogical concepts, tools and games based on a research project focusing on cross-sectorial synergies to stimulate business innovation, in close collaboration with the Vlerick Learning and Innovation Centre in action and blended learning.
- Design, develop, advise and deliver on innovative e- or action-based learning concepts for the benefit of students’ and entrepreneurs’ learning experience to stimulate business innovation in the Flemish economy based on research input.
- Cooperate with our faculty, researchers, business partners, student and business communities to ensure that the learning materials are meeting their needs.
- Creative approach to the development of (technology enhanced) learning materials.
- Master/Bachelor degree with good academic results with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in developing content and activities on (virtual) learning environments (e.g. Moodle, MOOCs, …) within the academic world.
- Good visualisation skill and ability to express and illustrate ideas
- A strong conceptual thinker and problem solver
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to learning (technology) developments in higher education and an understanding of online pedagogy
- An interest in and understanding of current issues and debates relating to learning and teaching theories and practice
- Web development skills, e.g. working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Good level of knowledge in Adobe CS and MS Office
- Able to work in a rapid and dynamic environment
- Both commercial and trend aware
- Ability to plan, commit and deliver to deadlines and prioritise workload
- To communicate in a clear and organised manner both written and orally in Dutch and English
- Team-player. Enthusiastic and supportive of other team members
- Communicative, cheerful, pro-active and open-minded
- Self-motivated, take an active interest in personal self-development
- Good overall organization skills
- Period: October 2014 till 31 December 2015
- A challenging job in a dynamic, professional and international environment.
- The opportunity to become an expert concept builder in cross-sectorial synergies.
- A to Z responsibility for innovative projects, backed up and coached by an experienced team.
- Excellent business networking opportunities.
- A competitive compensation and benefit package.
Send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
For more information regarding this open position, please contact Nele Costers (firstname.lastname@example.org)