Great Place to Work® Project Associate
Do you have a passion for HRM and applied research? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick? Are you ready to be part of the Great Place to Work Team? Then we have the perfect job for you!
What can you expect
You will be involved in applied research projects more specifically the Great Place to Work® research. You will be responsible to service our clients in a first-class way by following up on employee satisfaction surveys and analysing the culture within organisations. This typically encompasses
- Survey design and data collection
- Reporting to clients regarding their results
- Advising clients within the HRM field (people performance, motivation, leadership development, HR practices)
You will work in a project environment, in close collaboration with the other team members
What do we expect from you
- Master degree
- Languages: Dutch, fluency in English and French
- You have a strong interest in the field of Human Resource Management/ Organisational Behaviour, and preferably you have a first work experience within these domains
- You are able to work autonomously in a dynamic and flexible environment
- You like a scientific approach in gaining insights into a specific HR/ OB field
- You have excellent organizing skills, being able to plan and coordinate multiple client contacts at once
- You are strong in relationship management
- You have strong communication skills, being able to report to and advise clients
Working at Vlerick is
- A challenging job in a dynamic, professional and international environment
- Possibility to deploy new initiatives, independently and in team
- Synergy between science and practice
- A competitive salary and learning and growth opportunities
- The position is based from Campus Leuven
Are you interested?
Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the job content, please contact Kristien.email@example.com tel 016 24 88 27.