Do you have a passion for HR, payroll and compensations & benefits? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick? And are you ready to explore the analytical side of HR? Then we have the perfect job for you!
The HR analyst (fulltime, m/f) provides support for our daily Human Resources' initiatives and activities.
What can you expect
As HR analyst, you will:
- Support the day-to-day activities of the HR Department: handling questions of internal and external clients (follow-up HR mailbox, answer telephones etc.)
- Support in the administration of payroll, compensation and benefits, recruitment & selection, onboarding etc.
- Manage the HR agenda (HR activities, internal interviews etc.)
- Keeping systems and employee files up-to-date
- Handle additional administrative projects as assigned (e.g.: prepare annual reporting)
- Assist in internal training activities (e.g.: introduction session new employees)
What do we expect from you
- You hold a relevant Master or Bachelor degree and have minimum 2 year of relevant experience
- You have a broad knowledge and interest in Human Resources and have proven analytical skills
- You are good at integrating data, generating alternatives and deliver high quality work
- You are eager to learn, hands-on and like to work in a team
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- You have planning and organisational talent, are stress resistant and work very accurately
- You are able to carry out different tasks simultaneously
- You are flexible and discrete
Working at Vlerick is
- Getting the possibility to deploy new initiatives, independently or in team.
- Receiving learning and growth opportunities.
- Having a challenging job in an international, dynamic and professional environment.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com