Research Associate Vlerick Energy Centre
The Vlerick Energy Centre is as a multidisciplinary platform with research for business, executive education, and events for power grid companies (DSOs & TSOs). The Future Power Grid Managers Programme is the flagship international programme organised by the Centre, and brings together senior managers from all over Europe. The Programme is a joint initiative of Vlerick Business School and Florence School of Regulation. The Vlerick Energy Centre also established a Chair Partnership with Elia and 50 Hertz. The Centre and the Programme focus on market and non-market strategies for TSOs and DSOs, regulation, mergers and acquisitions, multicultural group work, finance, and business model innovation.
The Energy Centre is based on the Brussels Campus of Vlerick Business School.
- Conduct research for the Vlerick Energy Centre with a focus on the management challenges and opportunities specific to power grid companies.
- Disseminate knowledge by writing papers, reports and articles, social media and present research findings to both business and academic audiences
- Provide support for Vlerick Energy Centre teaching activities, and events
- Provide support in student projects (screening, guiding students, critical reading)
- You have a Master degree and convincing record in published energy research, and energy research project management – A PhD degree is a plus
- You have good analytic skills, and an affinity with management
- You have a proactive attitude, team spirit, but you can also work autonomously
- You want to conduct research relevant for the academic and the business worlds
- You have good writing and computing skills
- You are fluent in English
- Responsibility and challenging work
- The opportunity to become a content expert
- Interesting contacts with the business world
- A competitive compensation and benefit package that will be adapted to the level fo the candidate
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information: Director of the Vlerick Energy Centre: email@example.com