Junior Programme Manager (m/f)
To reinforce our Masters team in Brussels, we are looking for a junior programme manager of one of our Masters programmes:
As programme manager you are responsible for the organisation of the programme in all aspects, including:
- Taking care of the practical organisation of the programme in order to guarantee a professional delivery to both students and faculty.
- Acting as a single point of contact for students and faculty, providing them with all relevant information and responding to questions and complaints.
- Monitoring the quality of the programme by collecting and acting upon both formal and informal feedback from students in close cooperation with the programme director.
- Organising and attending extracurricular events such as networking and alumni activities.
- Engaging in various side projects related to the Masters programmes.
Young graduate with 0 to 5 years work experience
Excellent English language skills, both oral and written
A working knowledge of standard software tools such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
An affinity for the business environment
A marketing flair and good communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills and good ability to work within teams
An understanding of and respect for cultural diversity
Flexible, well-organised, and able to work autonomously
A willingness to work flexible hours
A challenging career within a dynamic and professional environment that gives you the opportunity to develop yourself as a product champion.
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.