Learning & Development Consultant (m/f)
To strengthen the customised executive education team, Vlerick Business School is currently looking for a L&D consultant (Ghent or Brussels).
As Learning & Development Consultant you are involved in business development and relationship management activities with new and existing clients for our Customised Executive Education programmes. You are responsible for a portfolio of clients and take the lead in the design and delivery of training and development programmes. Your clients are international by nature; you will travel on a regular basis, mainly in the Benelux.
As a Learning & Development Consultant you have an annual revenue target and manage the client relationship from entry to renewal.
More specifically your responsibilities are to:
- Build and secure your portfolio of development programmes
- Coordinate the delivery of programmes you have designed
- Account management: designing learning experiences tailored to the specific development needs of your clients
Master’s degree from a leading institution.
You are passionate about learning, development and education
2 to 4 years of work experience with exposure to the business community
Proven client management capability and credibility as a trusted advisor to senior executives
Excellent presentation and proposal writing skills
A natural team player with a ‘get it done’ attitude
An entrepreneurial mind-set: the ability to proactively identify and realise new business opportunities and to multi-task
Fluency in English (written and spoken), other languages are of interest
This role has no people management responsibilities.
You report to the Business Unit Manager Customised Programmes
- A challenging job in a dynamic, professional and international environment
- Excellent networking opportunities
- A pleasant atmosphere
- Possibility to deploy new initiatives
- A competitive salary
- Learning and growth opportunities
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.