Do you have a passion for online marketing? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick? And are you ready to explore the world of our fulltime degree programmes and their participants? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Every year at Vlerick Business School we welcome about 300 students in our full-time degree programmes. To reinforce our marketing team for our full-time programmes, we are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, proactive
What can you expect
- You set up, manage and optimise SEO, SEA, social media, webinars, web analytics, online advertising and e-mailings in close cooperation with the marketing colleagues
- You initiate innovative online initiatives in order to generate qualitative leads (from fresh graduates to more experienced managers)
- You evaluate the results of our online activities and continuously optimise our approach
- You manage and promote online conversations with our customers related to our programmes
- You advise and support with regards to online marketing
- You follow up on the latest trends in online marketing and benchmark our approach
- You summarise learning lessons and share best practices with colleagues
- Together with your online marketing colleagues you create an integrated online marketing approach
What do we expect from you
- You are open to developing a feel for the full-time education market through benchmarking and interaction with current students in order to optimise the online marketing efficiency
- You’re a creative digital native and have a passion for online marketing
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- You have commercial flair and are results-driven
- You have relevant online marketing experience
- You have a genuine interest in technology
- You are a team player who is able to work autonomously. You are eager to join forces with online marketing colleagues from other business units and share knowledge and ideas.
- You have a proactive, flexible and entrepreneurial attitude
Nice to haves
- Experience with software like ClickDimensions or Sitecore (or other CMS)
- Experience in A/B or MVT testing and UX (user experience/web journey)
- Adwords Certification
- Knowledge of google tag manager
- Experience with Marketing Automation Processes
- Basic Photoshop knowledge
Working at Vlerick is
- A challenging, various job in an international, dynamic and professional environment
- A competitive salary, learning and growth opportunities
- Location: Brussels campus (5 min from Brussels North Station)
Are you interested?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!