PhD Student Accounting & Finance (m/f)
Vlerick Business School is looking for a PhD student Accounting & Finance.
- You will get the opportunity to do research in the domain of ‘corporate governance & private equity’. The research topic and method will be specified in line with the research interests of our expert faculty.
- You will be an active member of a dynamic research group, consisting of several professors and PhD students. Our enthusiastic team offers a pleasant working environment for those interested in doing research at an international level.
- You have an interest in pursuing a PhD.
- You will support teaching and in-company projects in Master’s and MBA-programs.
- You will provide support to the School’s executive education programs in accounting and finance.
- You will establish and maintain close relationships with our business partners.
- Fluency in English
- Strong research interest
- Eager to learn and develop new initiatives, both individually and in team
- Flexible, pro-active and communicative personality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other comparable tools (knowledge of software for statistical analysis is an asset)
- A challenging job in a dynamic, professional and international environment
- Synergy between research and business practice
- Possibility to prepare a PhD track
- A pleasant atmosphere
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Possibility to deploy new initiatives in our team
- A competitive salary
- Learning and growth opportunitiesA challenging job in a dynamic, professional and international environment
Send your motivation letter and CV (including study grades) to email@example.com.
For more information on the job content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.