Product Manager (m/f) (Technology & Operations)
To strengthen the Open Executive Education team, Vlerick Business School is currently looking for a Product Manager with a primary focus on - and passion for - executive programmes in the domain of Technology & Operations Management. This position is fulltime (100%) and located in Belgium.
As Product Manager, your responsibilities include programme (re)design, marketing & sales of your programmes, high-quality delivery and continuous follow-up of your programme portfolio. You are end-responsible for profit and will work towards an annual revenue target. More specifically you are responsible to build, secure and grow a portfolio of programmes related to the domains of IT Management, Business Process Management, Logistics/Supply Chain Management and Operations Management.
- Draw up an annual marketing plan for your programmes.
- Take care and follow-up on commercial activities (marketing plan execution, generation and follow-up of leads for your programmes) with the support of our executive education marketing team.
- Be a leading partner in (new) programme design in all its aspects.
- Organise and coordinate events.
- Facilitate the delivery of programmes you have designed and coordinate existing programmes to get more in-depth insights in the overall executive education portfolio of the school.
- Build & maintain knowledge on trends in your management domains and relevant sectors.
Masters degree in business, economics, marketing, communication or engineering.
Approximately 2-5 years of work experience. Relevant work experience can include (a combination of): product management, professional or consulting experience in the field of technology or operations management, .... Additional experience/interest in learning & development and education is a plus.
Knowledgeable and passionate about managerial issues and developments in the domain of technology or operations management is required.
Marketing and sales skills to grow to a credible and trusted advisor to (senior) executives.
A natural team player with a "Get It Done" attitude.
An entrepreneurial mind-set: the ability to proactively identify and realise new business opportunities, to challenge the status quo and to multi-task.
Fluency in English (written and spoken). Other languages (e.g. Dutch) are of interest.
This role has no people management responsibilities.
You report to the Business Unit Manager Open Programmes
- A challenging job in a dynamic, professional and international environment
- Synergy between research and business practice
- A pleasant atmosphere
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Possibility to deploy new initiatives in our team
- A competitive salary
- Learning and growth opportunities
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.