Programme Secretary (m/f)
Would you like to organise all practicalities of a Vlerick programme? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick? And are you striving for accuracy and quality? Then we have the perfect job for you!
What can you expect?
You assist in the practical support and preparation of our executive education programmes.
You are the administrative interface between the external client (customers, participants, …) and the internal client (professors, researchers, …).
You assist in diverse administrative tasks.
You work closely together with other departments of the School.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a Bachelor diploma, preferably in Office Management (A1).
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- Interest in web-editing is a plus.
- You have organisational talent, are stress resistant and work very accurately.
- You are motivated to work in an international environment.
- You are able to work independently and to take the initiative for making improvements.
- You have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You can deal with unknown (non-routine) tasks.
- You are able to carry out different tasks simultaneously.
- You are flexible, discrete and loyal.
- You consider quality of paramount importance and want to go the extra mile to satisfy the customers’ needs.
Working at Vlerick is
- Having a challenging job in an international, dynamic and professional environment.
- Getting the possibility to deploy new initiatives, independently or in team.
- Receiving learning and growth opportunities.
Are you interested?
The ideal candidate is a well-organised and competent secretary with a very proactive and customer oriented approach.
If you think you meet these criteria, please send your application, accompanied by a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.