Research Associate Accounting & Finance
To strengthen the Accounting & Finance area Vlerick Business School is currently looking for a junior scientific staff member.
- You will get the opportunity to do research in the domain of accounting and control. The research topic (e.g. incentive systems) and method will be specified in line with the research interests of our expert faculty.
- You will be an active member of a dynamic research group, consisting of several professors and PhD students. Our enthusiastic team offers a pleasant working environment for those interested in doing research at an international level.
- You have an interest in pursuing a PhD.
- You will support teaching and in-company projects in our Master’s and MBA-programs.
- You will provide support to the School’s executive education programs in accounting and finance.
- You will establish and maintain close relationships with our business partners.
- Master of Business Engineering, (Applied) Economic Sciences, Business Administration or a Master's degree in a different field supplemented by a degree in Business
- Fluency in English (knowledge of Dutch is an asset, but not a requirement)
- Strong research interest
- Eager to learn and develop new initiatives, both individually and in team
- Flexible and communicative personality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other comparable tools (knowledge of software for statistical analysis is an asset)
- A challenging job in a dynamic, professional and international environment
- Synergy between research and business practice
- Possibility to prepare a PhD track
- A pleasant atmosphere
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Possibility to deploy new initiatives in our team
- A competitive salary
- Learning and growth opportunities
Please send your CV (including study grades) and motivation letter to email@example.com