Research Associate Accounting & Finance
To strengthen the Accounting & Finance area Vlerick Business School is currently looking for a junior scientific staff member.
- You will get the opportunity to do research on the development and role of performance measurement techniques in firms that focus more on their customers. This research topic is at the intersection of accounting, finance and marketing.
- You will establish and maintain close relationships with our business partners.
- You will be an active member of a dynamic research group, consisting of several professors and PhD students.
- You will support teaching and in-company projects in our Master’s and MBA-programs.
- You will provide support to the School’s executive education programs in accounting and finance.
- Master in Business Economics or Master in Business Administration
- Strong quantitative research interest
- Fluency in English
- Interested in pursuing a PhD
- Eager to learn and develop new initiatives, both individually and in team
- Flexible and communicative personality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other comparable tools (knowledge of software for statistical analysis is an asset)
- A challenging job in a dynamic, professional and international environment
- Synergy between research and business practice
- Possibility to prepare a PhD track
- A pleasant atmosphere
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Possibility to deploy new initiatives in our team
- A competitive salary
- Learning and growth opportunities
Please send your CV (including study grades) and motivation letter to email@example.com