Research Associate Corporate Finance (m/f)
Do you have a passion for Finance and research? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick? And are you ready to explore the world of mergers and acquisitions? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Research Associate Corporate Finance
What will you do?
As researcher in the Corporate Finance Cluster, you will:
- Conduct research on mergers and acquisitions in collaboration with faculty and other researchers. This includes more specifically:
o Desk research: e.g. finding and synthesising relevant publications
o Collecting data/field research (surveys, databases,…)
o Analysing data
o Disseminate knowledge by writing papers, reports and articles, social media and present research findings to both business and academic audiences
- Write a PhD-proposal in order to attract long-term academic funding
- Provide support in student projects (screening, guiding students, critical reading,…)
- Provide support for our teaching activities, both in executive education and in MBA/Master courses
What do we expect from you?
- You have a Master degree and a research mind-set
- You have an affinity with management
- You have good analytical skills
- You want to conduct research which is relevant for both the academic and the business worlds
- You are fluent in English
- You can work autonomously but you are also a good team player
- You have a proactive attitude
- You have good writing and computing skills
- Located in either campus Leuven, Brussels or Gent
Working at Vlerick is
- Autonomy, responsibility and challenging work
- The opportunity to become a content expert
- Interesting contacts with the business world
- A competitive compensation and benefit package
- The possibility to prepare for a PhD
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
More information on the content of the job: firstname.lastname@example.org