Research Associate Energy - Digital
Do you have a passion for applied research? Do you identify with the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick? And are you ready to explore the world of Energy and digital? Then we have the perfect job for you!
What can you expect
You are hired to work on the research we conduct together with our chair partner KPMG on “Digital trends in the DSO landscape”.
The Vlerick Energy Centre is the leading platform for business research, knowledge creation and alignment for DSOs and TSOs in Europe. We collaborate with our corporate partner on a day-to-day basis to wrap our heads, hands and hearts around the main topics that will define the future of the energy sector. Besides our expertise in Digital, which is the focus of this open position, we also build knowledge on the following topics: storage, entrepreneurship, renewable energy and strategic stakeholder management.
Are you a digital savvy person, with a first professional experience and a passion for energy, then we would like to get to know you!
As a researcher of the Vlerick Energy Centre, you will:
- Conduct research in collaboration with the energy team and our digital experts
- Disseminate knowledge by writing papers, reports and articles, social media and present research findings to both business and academic audiences
- Provide support for our teaching activities, both in executive education and in MBA/Master courses
What do we expect from you
- You obtained your Master’s degree in economics and have a strong interest in pursuing a PhD
- You have strong analytic skills
- You want to conduct research relevant for the academic and the business world
- You have good writing and computing skills and you are fluent in English
- You can work autonomously but above all you are a team player
- You have a proactive and ‘can do’ attitude towards both colleagues and clients
- International mindset is an absolute requirement
- You will be located on campus Brussels, start is foreseen as from October 2016
Working at Vlerick is
- Autonomy, responsibility and challenging work
- The opportunity to become a content expert
- Interesting contacts with both the academic, regulatory and business world
- A competitive compensation and benefit package
Are you interested?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
More information on the content: firstname.lastname@example.org