Research Associate Market Strategy and Innovation (m/f)
The Area Marketing is one of the five Areas at Vlerick Business School. This Area is dedicated to create and offer knowledge by executing long-term academically valid and practically relevant research projects. The Cluster Market Strategy and Innovation, one of the research units of the Area Marketing, is currently looking for a Research Associate (m/f) to carry out research projects focused on cross-sectorial synergies to stimulate business innovation.
- Your core responsibility consists of working on research projects on consumer marketing in close collaboration with partner companies (customers) of Vlerick Business School.
- Next to creating managerial research reports and presentations, you actively contribute to academic output based on your research.
- You pursue a perfect balance between scientific rigour and managerial relevance.
- You act as a guide and junior coach in (marketing) management & research projects that are carried out by students of Vlerick Business School for companies
- You provide support to professor’ teaching activities.
- You help to establish and maintain a close relationship with the business partners of the School.
- Master degree with good academic results.
- You have good statistical skills.
- You can work with statistical software programs such as SPSS or SAS.
- You have a proactive attitude.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- You want to conduct research in academically valid way that is also business-relevant.
- You can work in an independent way (supervised by a professor) on projects that are assigned to you.
- Period: October 2014 till 31 December 2015
- A challenging job in a dynamic, professional and international environment.
- The opportunity to become a content expert in cross-sectorial synergies.
- A to Z responsibility for innovative projects, backed up and coached by an experienced team.
- Excellent business networking opportunities.
- A competitive compensation and benefit package.
Send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding this open position, please contact Nele Costers (email@example.com)