Research Associate Financial Markets & Institutions (m/f)
Do you have a passion for applied research? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick? And are you ready to explore the world of Financial Markets & Institutions? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Research Associate Financial Markets & Institutions
What can you expect?
As researcher in the Accounting and Finance area, you will…
- Conduct research on Financial Markets & Institutions in collaboration with faculty and other researchers. This includes more specifically:
- Performing research projects
- Desk research: e.g., finding and synthesising relevant publications
- Collecting data/field research (survey, secondary data, contacting research partners,…)
- Analysing data
- Disseminate knowledge by writing papers, reports and articles, social media and present research findings to both business and academic audiences
- Provide support in student projects (screening, guiding students, critical reading,…)
- Provide support for our teaching activities, both in executive education and in MBA/Master courses
What do we expect from you?
- You have a Master degree and a research mind-set
- You have an affinity with management
- You have good analytic skills
- You want to conduct research which is relevant for both the academic and the business worlds
- You are fluent in English
- You can work autonomously but you are also a good team player
- You have a proactive attitude
- You have good writing and computing skills
- Located in either campus Gent, Brussels or Leuven
Working at Vlerick is
- Autonomy, responsibility and challenging work
- The opportunity to become a content expert
- Interesting contacts with the business world
- A competitive compensation and benefit package
- The possibility to prepare for a PhD
Are you interested?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: email@example.com