Research Associate Information Systems Management
Do you have a passion for applied research? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick? And are you ready to explore the world of Entreprise Architecture? Then we have the perfect job for you!
What can you expect?
As researcher in the Information Systems Management cluster, you will:
- Conduct research on enterprise architecture for the research centre activities in collaboration with faculty and other researchers. This includes:
- Planning research projects,
- Performing research projects:
- Desk research: e.g., finding and synthesising relevant publications
- Collecting data/field research (survey, secondary data, contacting research partners,…)
- Analysing data
- Disseminate knowledge by writing papers, reports and articles, social media and present research findings to both business and academic audiences
- Provide support in student projects (screening, guiding students, critical reading,…)
- Provide support for our teaching activities, both in executive education and in MBA/Master courses
What do we expect from you?
- You have a Master degree and a research mind-set
- A postdoc position is possible
- You have an affinity with management
- You have good analytic skills
- You want to conduct research which is relevant for both the academic and the business worlds
- You are fluent in English
- You can work autonomously but you are also a good team player
- You have a proactive attitude
- You have good writing and computing skills
- Located in either campus Gent (preferred), Brussels or Leuven
Working at Vlerick is
- Autonomy, responsibility and challenging work
- The opportunity to become a content expert
- Interesting contacts with the business world
- A competitive compensation and benefit package
- The possibility to prepare for a PhD
Are you interested?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org