Research Associate Reward Centre (m/f)
Do you have a passion for applied research? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick? And are you ready to explore the world of reward management? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Research Associate Vlerick Reward Centre
What can you expect?
As researcher in the Vlerick reward Centre, you will:
- Conduct research on reward management and executive remuneration, in collaboration with faculty and other researchers. This includes:
o Planning research projects
o Desk research: e.g., finding and synthesising relevant publications
o Collecting data (survey, secondary data, contacting research partners,…)
o Analysing data
o Providing input for the development of tools
- Disseminate knowledge by writing (academic) papers, reports and articles, social media and present research findings to both business and academic audiences
- Provide support for our teaching activities, both in executive education and in MBA/Master courses
- Provide support in research centre activities, webinars, etc.
- Provide support in student projects (guiding students, critical reading,…)
- Provide support for some activities at the level of your department and/or Vlerick Business School
What do we expect from you?
- You have a Master degree (psychology, economics, …) and a research mind-set
- You want to conduct research which is relevant for both the academic and the business worlds
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- Located in either campus Gent (preferred), Brussels or Leuven
- You can work autonomously but you are also a good team player
- You have a proactive attitude
- You have good analytical skills
- You have good writing and computing skills (knowledge of SPSS or other data-analysis tools is an asset)
Working at Vlerick is
- Autonomy, responsibility and challenging work
- The opportunity to become a content expert
- Being part of a dynamic team with a good and flexible work atmosphere
- Interesting contacts with the business world and the government
- A competitive compensation and benefit package
- The possibility to prepare for a PhD
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on the content of the job: email@example.com