Senior Research Associate (m/f)
Do you have a passion for applied research? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick? And are you ready to explore the world of Strategic Risk Management? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Senior Research Associate
What can you expect?
As a post-doc or senior researcher, you will:
- Conduct research in collaboration with faculty and other researchers. This includes more specifically:
- Planning & performing research projects, in close cooperation with our corporate sponsor(s) in the domain of strategic risk management and board risk oversight
- Conduct desk research: e.g., identifying and synthesizing relevant literature
- Collecting and analyzing data from field research, surveys, secondary data,…
- Writing both academic and applied research papers that report the research findings
- Disseminate knowledge to a business audience by writing research for business papers, executive reports and articles, and summarize/present research findings to both business and academic audiences
- Stay up to date about the trends and dynamics in the financial services industry
- Provide general support for the Vlerick Centre for Financial Services activities
What do we expect from you?
- You have a Master/PhD in business economics or a related field
- You want to conduct research which is relevant for both the academic and the business world
- You have good analytic skills
- You are fluent in English
- You can work autonomously but you are also a good team player
- You have a proactive attitude
- You have good writing skills
- You have a broad interest in the financial services sector (macro-, financial-, business- and operations aspects)
- You have a strong business/client focus with good communication skills
Working at Vlerick is
- Autonomy, responsibility and challenging work
- The opportunity to become a content expert in a highly relevant knowledge domain
- Interesting contacts with the business world
- A competitive compensation and benefit package
- Located on either campus Ghent or Brussels
Are you interested?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: email@example.com