Vlerick Business School is looking for a full-time secretary (m/f) for the campus in Ghent or Brussels.
- You assist in the practical support and preparation of our executive education programmes.
- You are the administrative interface between the external client (customers, participants, …) and the internal client (professors, researchers, …).
- You assist in diverse administrative tasks of our team members.
- You work closely together with other departments of the School.
- You have a Bachelor diploma, preferably in Office Management (A1).
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, English and French (written and spoken).
- You have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You are motivated to work in an international environment.
- You are able to work independently and to take the initiative for making improvements.
- You can deal with unknown (non-routine) tasks.
- You are able to carry out different tasks simultaneously.
- You have organisational talent, are stress resistant and work very accurately.
- You are flexible, discrete and loyal.
- You consider quality of paramount importance and want to go the extra mile to satisfy the customers’ needs.
- A challenging job in an international, dynamic and professional environment.
- The possibility to deploy new initiatives, independently or in team.
- Learning and growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate is a well-organised and competent secretary with a very proactive and customer oriented approach.
If you think you meet these criteria, please send your application, accompanied by a motivation letter to email@example.com.
Your application will be dealt with confidentiality.