Do you have a passion for learning and development? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick? And are you ready to explore the world of our executive programmes and their participants? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Every organisation faces challenges, where in the end people make the difference. At Vlerick Business School we design and deliver learning journeys that help people make a difference for their organisation. To strengthen the open Executive Education team, Vlerick Business School is currently looking for a Product Manager in the area's HR/Finance. This position is fulltime (100%).
What can you expect
As product manager you run a portfolio of executive education programmes in different subject domains. Your portfolio will include education programmes for managers, professionals and executives in the domains of finance & HR management. You are end-responsible for profit and will work towards an annual revenue target. You have an important role representing Vlerick Business School and take on strategic projects in the School.
More specifically your responsibilities are to:
- Design optimal learning journeys and develop new programmes together with faculty and other relevant stakeholders.
- Facilitate the high-quality management and delivery of your programmes. You do this in close collaboration with the product managers in your domains.
- Take the lead in commercial/marketing activities (marketing plan, generation and follow-up of leads for your programmes, securing participants for your programmes) with the support of our executive education marketing team.
- Build & maintain knowledge on (new) trends in your management domains and relevant sectors. Act as a sparring partner/trusted advisor both for internal and external stakeholders.
- Take the lead in new business development projects (e.g. sector approach, NL market) to better penetrate (new) markets.
- You will coach a team of 2-3 product managers that work on programmes in the portfolio’s you are responsible for.
- You are end-responsible for profit and will work towards an annual revenue target.
What do we expect from you
- A Master’s degree
- Between 3 and 8 years of work experience with exposure to the business community.
- Additional experience/interest in learning & development and education is a big plus.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about managerial issues and developments in the market and relevant communities.
- A strong preference is given to candidates with proven BtoB & BtoC sales and network ability.
- A natural team player with get it done attitude eager to coach product managers in their professional development. A first experience in coaching/managing people is a plus.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set: the ability to proactively identify and realise new business opportunities, to challenge the status and to multi-task.
- A fluency in English and Dutch (written and spoken).
You report to the Business Unit Manager Open Programmes.
Working at Vlerick is
A challenging career within a dynamic and professional environment that offers you the opportunity to develop yourself.
Are you interested?
If you think you meet these criteria, please send your application, accompanied by a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!