How to apply?
When your CV and motivation letter fit the profile Vlerick requires, you will be contacted by one of our professors (by phone or via skype) to have an introduction meeting. After a positive assessment of the meeting you will be invited for an on-campus visit. During the visit you will get the opportunity to meet our faculty members, our researchers and our staff. During your stay you will get the chance to explore life at our campus and in our country.
- When your CV and motivation letter fit the profile we are looking for, you’ll receive an email with standard tests developed by Hudson Consulting.
- If the results you achieved are acceptable in accordance with Vlerick norms, you are invited for an initial interview which will take place at our Ghent, Leuven or Brussels campus.
- After the initial interview, interviews with colleagues or a manager of the team could follow.
- There may also be an interview with a psychologist from our Area People and Organisation to determine whether there is a good fit between your personality and the Vlerick culture.
- Should you be the new talent we are looking for, you will receive a job offer.