Dear Vlerick Alumnus,
H.E. Alex Van Meeuwen, Ambassador of Belgium in Moscow, invites you to the Vlerick Alumni evening on Friday, May 27th, 2016, at his residence.
The programme of the evening will be the following :
- 18:30 - 19:00 - Registration/welcome
- 19:00 - 19:15 – Welcome speech by the Ambassador H.E. Alex VAN MEEUWEN
- 19:15 – 20:00 - Presentation «Bekaert – 20 years in Russia» by Alexander Potapenko, General Director of Bekaert Wire Ltd., Vlerick Business School Alumni and Freddy Bartholomees, Plant Director, Lipetsk
- Innovational solutions of Bekaert, as a key success factor
- Why Bekaert entered the Russian Market
- How the production site in Lipetsk was chosen
- Growth of Bekaert plant in Russia
- 20:00 - 20:15 - Q&A
- 20:15 - 20:30 - Vlericks’ news update by Prof Dr Dirk Buyens, Vlerick Business School
- 20:30 - 21:30 – Networking/Walking dinner
The event will be held in English. The number of participants is limited.
Please note: After receiving the informational letter from the Residence, please confirm your presence by sending the following details to email@example.com before 23rd May, 2016:
- Full name
- Graduation year
Each participant receives a personalized non-transferable invitation. It needs to be printed and presented with id/passport at the entrance of the venue.