On March 23rd, the Exec Alumni organize a debate on “Sustainability”.
Nils van Dam, Country Manager Unilever Belgium & Luxemburg and Patrick Roegiers, Managing Director of 3M Europe will present their point of view on sustainability challenges for our companies.
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.
Participants should get an answer to the following questions :
- How can companies design resilient sustainability programs that can survive leadership changes, economic downturns, political shifts and other setbacks?
- How can companies most effectively engage with activist groups and NGOs on controversial issues?
- How can companies combat consumer apathy to build active support for sustainability initiatives?
- How can firms create a pragmatic connection between sustainability and innovation?
- How can firms improve overall performance by embedding sustainability throughout their value chains?
- What are the appropriate metrics for sustainable development?
The moderator for the evening is Frank De Mey (ADV 2000), partner of Accord Group.
19h30 – 19h50: Nils Van Dam
19h55 – 20h15: Patrick Roegiers
20h15 – 20h45: Q & A with keynotes & moderator
20h45 – 21h00: Q & A with the audience
21h00: networking reception