On the afternoon of Friday April 24th the Alumni of Vlerick-Solvay will organize its 5th consecutive golf event!
Not only will we offer you a unique golf competition, but also a golf clinic for beginners. No excuses … as for non-players there will be opportunities for a spa-session or a message!
This will all take place at the very prestigious Evian Resort Golf Club at Evian.
Play golf on the course which hosts the famous Evian Championship (ex Evian Masters) women's golf tournament, which has been held in Evian every year since 1994. This 18-hole championship course (6 595 yards, 72 par) is one of the most beautiful in Europe and offers magnificent views over the lake and mountains. A challenge for every golfer! Club rental available.
Thanks to our sponsors we are able to invite you to the following formulas:
- What? A one round "18 holes" stableford competition, incl. drinks/snacks on hole nr. 10;
The event will be followed by a price-giving and dinner.
- When? Friday April the 24th, 2015 (afternoon & evening) - First tee-time at 1 PM
- What? For future champions and curious beginners we organize a two hours lesson that will introduce you to various concepts such as tee off driving, green approach or putting. The lesson will end with a small putting contest so that you can also participate to our golf competition!
- When? Friday April the 24th, 2015 (afternoon & evening) - From 3 till 5 PM
- What? For those who hate golf because they never played, played too much or want to join their lovely spouse… At the Spa Evian Source, you can enjoy an indoor and outdoor pool, a steam room and sauna, an Aqua Gym Fitness Pool, 30 individual treatment booths, an LPG Endermolab room and a relaxation room. Also discover the benefits of the Hydro circuit: outdoors, surrounded by nature, follow a circuit through water with whirlpools, water currents and jets to exhilarate and invigorate… or just have a massage.
- When ? Friday April the 24th, 2015 (afternoon & evening) - From 1 till 5 PM
Dinner will take place at 7.30 PM in the space “Le Pre aux Etoiles” at the Hotel Ermitage.
For the “out-of-towners” we have negotiated special rates for double-rooms at the Hotel Ermitage for 345 CHF per night, breakfast included.
This four-star hotel, with a history stretching back to the early 20th century, is set in parkland at the foot of the Alps and enjoys fresh, clean outdoor air. Over the years, the hotel has lost none of its old-world charm whilst stepping into the modern era; it was refurbished throughout in 2011 by Paris interior designer, Patrick RIBES
We look forward seeing you at this exceptional event!
Your committee: Alexandre Grutman - Bart Deconinck - Frank Vanderstede - Isabel Vandermolen - Jean-Arnaud Heufke - Jérôme Vassamilet - Jim Hershkowitz - Filip Nys - Philippe Gruyters - Raymond Palmen - Ria Vrancken - Thomas Marty
With many thanks to our sponsors: