Get to know business process management and discover what a Vlerick BPM programme could do for you
Does it sound familiar to strive for higher customer satisfaction and product quality? Different company processes are crucial here, but …
- How can I stimulate process management within my own organisation?
- What is process management and how will this influence our future?
- Why is process management not the opposite of flexibility or innovation?
You will be able to answer all these questions during the Vlerick BPM Experience Evening, on Tuesday 19 February 2013.
Register now and get to know our way of teaching, where theory and practice go together.
What can you expect?
- You can experience a high-impact session on Business Process Management
- You will meet Prof Stijn Viaene and our programme adivisors.
- You will get to know our Executive Master Class in Business Process Management
Content session: What is Business Process Management? And how to grow towards a process-oriented organisation?
We view BPM as a holistic management discipline focused on aligning all aspects of an organisation with a customer’s need and requirements. Striving for innovation, flexibility, and integration with technology, BPM promotes business efficiency and effectiveness and attempts to improve processes continuously. The benefits are clear: high product and service quality, greater customer satisfaction, and faster time-to-market. In this session, you will learn what a process view can add in your organisation and how you, as professional or manager can reinvigorate the impetus for process management in your organisation.