The Vlerick PUB/MGM Alumni team is creating an opportunity for members and non-members to network around an event titled ‘Experience the future’. This event will focus on the year 2022 : what do CEOs and members of a board of directors need to know, in order to be successful in 10 years.
'Experience the future’ would be a single day event, in which speakers from various backgrounds will talk about managing companies in 2022. Topics will range from technological innovations, to demographic evolutions, but could also touch topics such as legislation in 2022 or cooperation between companies.
- Pascal Smet, Minister of Education
- Claus Meyer, owner and commercial director of NOMA, the Danish restaurant elected as best restaurant in the world
- Peter Hinssen, trendwatcher
- Herman Konings, trendwatcher
- Filip Vercauteren, CEO Tiscotex.
- Marnick Vandebroek, Social media evangelist
- Serge de Gheldere, climate ambassador of Al Gore and CEO Futureproofed
- Erik De Bisschop, Cradle to Cradle® Team Member Desso
- Leen Gorissen, Transition Energy and Environment at VITO
12h00: Welcome and sandwiches
13h00: Intro & purpose by Herman Konings
13h30: Peter Hinssen
15h20: Break-out Sessions with:
- Filip Vercauteren
- Erik De Bisschop
- Leen Gorissen
- Marnix Vandebroek
- Serge De Gheldere
16h45: Claus Meyer
18h30: Pascal Smet Final Address
19h10: Q&A Debate and Walking Dinner