We are proud to present the fourth official
“MFM Godfather / Godmother initiative!”
Since we all remember struggling with some questions at the beginning of our Vlerick adventure, we would like to call upon you, the Vlerick MFM Alumni to guide the students into the amazing Vlerick world!
Your knowledge and kindness will be rewarded with some free drinks, several joyful contacts with fellow Alumni and an introduction in the new campus in Brussel!
- Wouter De Maeseneire, MFM Programme Director
- Eric De Clippel, Belgian CFA Society, Head of Syndications - KBC Securities
- Bart Vanhaeren, Executive board member of KBC Securities
- Alexander Demeester, President Finance Alumni
With this initiative, we want to give you the opportunity to get to know the curious and excited newbie students. This way, we don’t lose the contact with our beloved School and the students already get to taste our great Vlerick stories and hilarious anecdotes.
We would like to invite you to the kick-off of the MFM Godfather/Godmother initiative on Friday September 26th, 2014 at 20:30 on the Vlerick campus Brussels. During the evening, the students will make a talent-performance in small groups to prove themselves worthy to the Alumni. Afterwards, students and Alumni will be bonding and getting to know each other on an informal way over a quiz. Those who are up for it can join us later to an authentic Vlerick pub crawl in Brussels, to share some Vlerick "war stories" over a beer.
If interested, please subscribe via the link '>>Register here' link in the right-hand side column
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We thank you for your cooperation and hope to see you there!!
- 19.00: Opening by Wouter De Maeseneire, MFM Programme Director
- 19.05: Presentation by Alexander Demeester, President Finance Alumni about Finance Alumni
- 19.15: Presentation by Eric De Clippel, Belgian CFA Society, Head of Syndications - KBC Securities, about CFA/Belgian CFA Society
- 19.25: Keynote speech by Bart Vanhaeren, Executive board member of KBC Securitiesabout Crowd funding
- 20.30: Reception in Lounge, networking opportunity for new MFM students, (future) CFA Charterholders and MFM Alumni
- 21.00: Godfather/Godmother event with MFM Alumni and MFM students
- 23.00: Brussels Nightlife
In cooperation with: