Entrepreneurship is something we hold dearly at the School. To help our students, both current and former, in their fundraising efforts we organize Pitch@Vlerick. After a formal selection made by a jury of experts, we will give max. 10 teams the chance to pitch their start-up idea to a select group of investors, ranging from angel investors to venture capitalists, incubators, accelerators and crowdfunding platforms. Not only does this event provide you with a great opportunity to meet up with a large group of potential investors, you also have the chance to win some great prizes! We hope to welcome many of you there!
- Your venture: is maximum 3 years old by May 30th 2016
- Our current and alumni degree students (Masters/MBAs)
- Or, our current and alumni participants of the Executive Master Class in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
(teams need to have 1 alumnus/a at a minimum)
How to participate?
Complete the template you can download here and upload it upon submission.
May 30th 2016
Notification of results by June 15th.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to pitch your idea to a select group of potential investors
- A chance to win one of our prizes
- Jury prize: includes a voucher for a 3 or 4-day short programme to further deepen your business idea or model (e.g. digital strategy, venture capital, ….) (max value 3995 euro) + Deloitte counselling program: 2 days free counselling + BAN Vlaanderen deal guide coaching and wildcard to participate in future BAN pitch event
- Public prize: includes a voucher for ‘Feed your Mind’, a series of 4 inspiring evenings with hot topics & lots of people who join to share experiences with and who probably would love to hear your pitch (value 995 euro) + Deloitte business case challenge: 2 challenge workshops + BAN Vlaanderen wildcard to participate in future BAN pitch event
If you would like to participate as an entrepreneur or subscribe to attend as an investor, please do so by clicking the button below.