Entrepreneurship is something we hold dearly at the School. To help our students, both current and former, in their fundraising efforts we organize Pitch@Vlerick. After a formal selection made by a jury of experts, we will give max. 10 teams the chance to pitch their start-up idea to a select group of investors, ranging from angel investors to venture capitalists, incubators, accelerators and crowdfunding platforms. Not only does this event provide you with a great opportunity to meet up with a large group of potential investors, you also have the chance to win some great prizes! We hope to welcome many of you there!
- Your venture is maximum 3 years old by May 30th 2017
- Our current and alumni degree students (Masters/MBAs)
- Our current and alumni participants of the Executive Master Class in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
(teams need to have 1 alumnus at a minimum)
When and Where?
Wednesday, July 5th (2-6 pm), Vlerick campus Brussels
How to participate?
Complete the template you can download here and upload it upon submission (before 31 May 2017).
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to pitch your idea to a select group of potential investors
- A chance to win one of our prizes
- Jury prize: includes a voucher for a 3 or 4-day short programme to further deepen your business idea or model (e.g. digital strategy, venture capital, ….) (max value 3995 euro) + one challenge workshop (Deloitte) and half a day of ‘free counseling’ (Deloitte) + BAN Vlaanderen deal guide coaching and wildcard to participate in future BAN pitch event
- Public prize: includes a voucher for ‘Feed your Mind’, a series of 4 inspiring evenings with hot topics & lots of people who join to share experiences with and who probably would love to hear your pitch (value 995 euro) + one challenge workshop + BAN Vlaanderen wildcard to participate in future BAN pitch event
We are looking forward to receive your applications