Vlerick Business School and Vlerick Alumni invite you to a top networking evening for financial controllers and managers.
Controllers play vital roles in the financial success of many businesses, and their jobs can be very challenging, especially in recent turbulent times. They face organisational changes, increased business complexity, financial uncertainty, technological advancements, new regulations and the need for better and faster financial decision-making. Future proof managers work as value-adding business partners to optimise performance and make decisions in the interest of the whole organisation.
Join the largest controller community in Belgium and engage with renowned faculty and business presenters to keep you on your toes and learn. Gain insights on the evolving role of the controller and pitch in to the discussions, network with your peers and share ideas and experiences.
||Registration & Welcome
||Prof dr Filip Roodhooft: “The New Reality: Linking Business Transformation & Controlling”
Executives on the controlling function in change:
- Diederik Bossuyt, Vice President Group Controlling @ Belgacom
- Roger Poulssen, CFO @ Philips Group Innovation
||Prof dr Hein Schreuder: “The financial controller: future proof?”
Closing panel debate followed by a networking cocktail
- “What's in an outstanding controller DNA?”
- Professor Filip Roodhooft is Professor of Management Accounting and Control at Vlerick Business School and KU Leuven.
- Mr Diederik Bossuyt is Vice President Group Controlling at Belgacom.
- Mr Roger Poulssen is Chief Financial Officer at Philips Group Innovation.
- Professor Hein Schreuder is Professor of Corporate Strategy at Vlerick Business School and former Executive Vice President Corporate Strategy & Acquisitions at DSM.