Read the event report.
The Vlerick MBA Alumni together with its partners McKinsey Solutions, ING and Vlerick Career Services have the pleasure to invite you to the fourth edition of their “Platform for Your Development” series of events this spring. With this series of events, the Vlerick MBA Alumni will provide an introduction to career advice from someone that graduated from this program and made it to the business top.
- Philippe Vandeput, Vlerick FT MBA Alumnus and Managing Director Northern Europe at UCB Pharma
- Benoit Lison, Managing Partner Amrop (Executive Search)
- Tara Manser, Group Recruitment Manager LBC Tank Terminals
- Céline Van Haute, Group HR Manager Eurofins
- Jean -Paul Gueneau de Mussy, owner Aliseos, Board Member at Belgo-Chilean Chamber of Commerce
The three events will cover the following topics :
- Platform for Your Development: How to excel in networking - 7 February 2013
- Coaching event focused on improving a CV/ Cover Letter – 27 February 2013
- Coaching event focused on entering a Belgian / European job market – 20 March 2013
The first event will take place on Thursday, February 7th (Leuven Campus). To kick off the evening, Vlerick MBA Alumni’s President, Peter Poelman, will briefly introduce the MBA Alumni organisation and the purpose of the event. Philippe Vandeput, Vlerick FT MBA Alumnus and Managing Director Northern Europe at UCB Pharma, will then share his experience how he made it to the top and how the Alumni and networking played an important role in his professional career.
Next an expert panel will provide invaluable networking advice for international MBA students. Last but not least we would like to offer you the possibility to meet potential personal coaches who will assist you in your job search during a networking drink in a cosy atmosphere.
6:30 pm Welcoming reception (starts at 6:30 pm sharp!)
7:00 pm Welcome by the President of Vlerick MBA Alumni,
7:30 pm Keynote speaker – Philippe Vandeput
8:00 pm Professional Networking Debate with expert panel
9:00 pm Networking reception with coach matchmaking
Registration is mandatory!
We look forward to welcoming you on February 7th at 6:30PM sharp.
With the continuous support of: