Practicalities for conference
We’re delighted to announce your exclusive bedroom rate code for the GSSI Conference: - ABS2016
- Log onto our website www.conferenceaston.co.uk/hotelbookings
- Once the website has opened, please select:
- Your arrival date
2. Your departure date
3. In the “Select hotel or car park” box, choose “Conference Aston Hotel”
4. Select the number of bedrooms you require
5. The number of Nights/Days will be pre-determined by your arrival and departure dates
6. Enter your promotion code which is ABS2016;
7. Select the number of guests per room
- Click “Search”
- Once the next screen loads, the bedroom types that are available for you to book will appear in a list, showing the style of room and the price.
- Please choose which room type you wish to book and in the pink drop down box to the right of the room type, please select the number of bedrooms you require. Then, in the drop down box that appears underneath, please select the number of guests that shall be staying per room.
- Once complete, move the cursor just below these drop down boxes and click the “Confirm” button.
- Scroll up to the details of your booking and click the “Proceed” button in the pink box to the right hand side.
- You will then need to enter the details of the guest who shall be staying at the hotel and then click “Proceed”.
- On the next screen you will need to enter your personal details, please ensure you check the box to agree with the Terms and Conditions, then click “Make Payment”
- Once the payment screen has been completed a confirmation email will be sent to you via the email address which you had provided.
If you have any questions regarding the booking process, please do not hesitate to call our hotel reservations department on 0121 204 3726