• Total number of alumni: 482
• Main centres: The Hague and Amsterdam
• Liaison officer: Monika Schöning (MEMBA 2010), Infomedics Teamlead/ Project Manager
• Past Liaison officers:
- Kees Slegt (IEMBA 2010), Director Managed Services Atos
- Ignaas Caryn (IMBAG 2005), Director Innovation & Corporate Venturing KLM
Kees Slegt, Director Managed Services, Atos
The Vlerick Alumni Dutch Chapter (8 volunteering professionals dedicated to the network) is very motivated and we made it our mandate to create an active, sparkling and striving network for the Dutch alumni!
As you probably know, The Netherlands is Vlerick’s second home market and the Business School is doing its utmost best to expand the brand name and presence in the Netherlands.
As fellow alumni we feel the need to maintain our social network, to support the Business School in achieving its’goals and to keep our knowledge up-to-date and to ‘follow’ the world. We offer this in the form of: major alumni networking events like the famous New Year’s reception, Company visits and great local social and community building events.