Depending on your company needs and topic, you can choose from 3 types of projects, executed by students from our general or specialised programmes. Deadline to register is the end of February 2017. Depending on the scope of your project, you can choose to have a team of 2 or 3 students, at the cost of respectively 7750€ or 9750€.
General Consultancy Projects
- A business issue in any domain or sector
- Depending on your student requirements, assigned to students from our General Management, specialised programmes or Full-Time MBA students, during 8 weeks (May 2017 - June 2017)
- examples are: feasibility study, KPI restructuring, business development opportunities, cost-benefit analysis
Global Social Projects
- Are you a social profit organisation or an NGO, then we offer you our projects at a reduced fee (1500€).
- Our students from our Masters and MBA programmes put their management knowledge and skills in action by solving a managerial or societal problem in an international context.
- examples are: Blue Whale crowdfunding, viability improvement for fair trade, financial audit of green energy start-up
Marketing Consultancy Projects *applications 2017 now closed*
- Any marketing issues requiring extensive market research
- Executed by our Masters in Marketing Management during a 12 weeks timeframe (April 2017 - June 2017).
- examples are: go-to-market strategy, rebranding, big data analysis, digital communication plan,...
Have a look at the example of the Global Social Project at Blue Whale Crowdfunding: