Depending on your company needs and topic, you can choose from 3 types of projects, executed by students from our general or specialised programmes. Deadline to register is January 2018. Depending on the scope of your project, you can choose to have a team of 2 or 3 students, at the cost of respectively 7750€ or 9750€.
General Consultancy Projects
- A business issue in any domain or sector
- Depending on your student requirements, assigned to students from our General Management, specialised programmes or Full-Time MBA students, during 8 weeks (May 2018- June 2018)
- examples are: feasibility study, KPI restructuring, business development opportunities, cost-benefit analysis
Global Social Projects
- Are you a social profit organisation or an NGO, then we offer you our projects at a reduced fee (1500€).
- Our students from our Masters and MBA programmes put their management knowledge and skills in action by solving a managerial or societal problem in an international context.
- examples are: Blue Whale crowdfunding, viability improvement for fair trade, financial audit of green energy start-up
Marketing Consultancy Projects
- Any marketing issues requiring extensive market research
- Executed by our Masters in Marketing Management during a 12 weeks timeframe (April 2018 - June 2018).
- examples are: go-to-market strategy, rebranding, big data analysis, digital communication plan,...
Have a look at the example of the Global Social Project at Blue Whale Crowdfunding: