The 'Executive Development Programme' provides you with the knowledge and skills to increase your effectiveness as a manager and improve corporate performance. Through this programme, you and your fellow participants will gain the confidence to become outstanding business leaders.
Our classes are rich in practical examples, case studies and guest speakers. Then, when you’ve completed the core modules, you choose electives to focus specifically on your – and your company’s – needs.
Plus, via an in-company project, you apply the insights you’ve gained in the programme to a specific challenge in your own company. This final project anchors all aspects that have been covered during the programme and supports you in translating your learning experience into a real-life business case for your company. An immediate return on investment!
The Core Modules
The core modules stress 3 key objectives that are critical for today’s managers and their companies:
- Explore the dynamics of leadership, teamwork and organisational culture and reflect on your role in building a high-performance team.
- Gain valuable insight into your leadership style through a 360° survey and create a personal development plan.
- Become a more vital leader as an essential component for a successful corporate career.
- Deepen your knowledge of Financial Management, Marketing and Process Management.
- Acquire critical knowledge and analytical skills in a variety of management domains. Make a larger contribution to your company through cross-functional thinking.
- Learn strategic concepts and how to apply them.
- Broaden your strategic thinking and reflect on your organisation’s strategic choices.
- Learn how to deal with a competitive market and respond via strategic innovation.
We close the modules with an integration business simulation in which the group is divided in small teams who have to run a company in a competitive market. Each team member is assigned a specific function. Good teamwork is required to be successful.
The Project Development
You will be challenged to focus on a business or strategic challenge your company is facing. This project is a great opportunity to translate your learnings to your work environment. You will be guided by fellow participants in sounding board. Online you will get answers from our faculty while developing this project. At the end of the trajectory you will get input on your presentations skills to prepare yourself as good as possible to the final day of the programme.
Choose a recommended path
When you have completed the core modules, it will be up to you to decide what you want to focus on. Based on our experiences we recommend three possible learning paths. You choose the one that best fulfills yours and your company’s needs. Not sure what to choose? We will be happy to advise you on this
During the leadership path we enhance your leadership skills further by offering
Would you like to further develop your business insights then we recommend you this path where we focus on 3 key aspects when doing business.
If you are exposed to strategic challenges in your company you can benefit from the Strategic Path:
During this negotiation path you will be challenged to improve your negotiation skills to create more value for you and your company.
Pick and Choose Path
Does recommended path not fully address your needs? Then simply build your own path by selecting the 2 electives that most suit yours and your company’s needs. You can choose these electives from all short-focused programmes with a minimum of 5 and up to a total of maximum 6 days. Our programme finder will give you a good overview of the broad range of possibilities. Or you can just contact us for further advice.
Discover our unique modular approach: It’s all about you!