The 'Executive Development Programme' is targeted towards:
- International managers, leading a team with responsibility for an international market and/or product segment.
- Middle Management executives seeking to become more effective leaders and who are interested in broadening their business knowledge.
- Experts or functional managers that are ready for a next step in their career.
- Managers with 8 to 12 years of professional experience and at least 4 years of management experience.
In previous editions we had the pleasure of welcoming participants from companies like Atlas Copco, Belgacom, Eandis, Bpost, MSD, Barco, Axi, Alpro, Thomas Cook, Lannoo, …
This programme has been followed by Marketing Managers, Plant Managers, Key Account Managers, General Managers, ICT Managers, HR Specialists, Business Unit Managers, COOs, ...
In order to apply, candidates are invited to click on the 'Apply' button on the right. This admission process has been designed to ensure that:
- Your personal profile fits within the profile of the participant group to optimise learning and exchange of experience;
- The programme will meet your educational needs and professional challenges on both the personal and the organisational levels.