Why this programme?
What is the added value of the 'Executive Master Class in Human Resource Management'?
Create and sustain added value in your organisation via an HR policy that goes beyond the traditional HR domains. This programme gives you the tools to strengthen your credibility as an HR professional – in both local and international contexts – and to become a true strategic business partner in your company. The goal is to support you in this learning process, offering answers to all your strategic HRM questions.
Alongside this strategic focus, we offer you a conceptual toolbox to enable you to talk the language of the business, add value to your organisation as a true business partner, and optimise your own performance as an HR professional, within and outside the boundaries of your HR department.
By participating in the 'Executive Master Class in Human Resource Management', you will:
- Develop high-level expertise in all strategic and operational aspects of HRM
- Understand and leverage connections between the HR function, the organisation and social trends impacting HRM
- Construct an analytical framework to position the various HRM functions to clear bottlenecks in your organisation
- Add value to the HR function by adding value to your organisation
- Have direct impact on your organisation’s HR policy by conducting an HR project within your organisation
- Join the activities of the Executive Master Class in HRM alumni as a Vlerick Alumnus