The programme 'Executive Master Class in B2B Marketing' begins with three core modules. These have been designed to give you a superb basis and get you working alongside your fellow participants and the faculty. When you’ve completed the core modules, it will be up to you to decide what you want to learn by choosing electives that fulfil yours and your company’s needs.
Module 1: Create, defend and renew customer value
- How do you create, protect and renew customer value?
- Which strategic tools can you implement to beat the competition?
Module 2: Manage customer value, channels & brands
- How do you assess the value of your company offering?
- How do you manage customer value, and how do you deal with purchasing and channels?
Module 3: Coordinate pricing, services and sales
- How can you reinforce your competitive advantage through effective sales, pricing and by building up strong customer relations?
- Aligning pricing and sales to lead a service organisation.
With this Executive Master Class, you’ll have an impact in your organisation! Not only are our classes filled with practical examples, case studies and guest speakers. Through an in-company project, you’ll be able to work on your own challenges, relevant to your business.
In order to meet the Excecutive Master Class certification requirements, you should successfully execute an in-company project, which allows you to translate your knowledge into business practice. Throughout this in-company project, you’ll apply the knowledge and experience acquired during the programme in your own business. This project is carried out under the supervision of a faculty adviser and an internal company adviser. The scope of the project is defined in consultation with the company and the Vlerick adviser. The outcome of the project is a practical and relevant management report that will help you realise the impact of the Executive Master Class in your business.
When you’ve completed the core modules, it will be up to you to decide what you want to learn. Based on our experience we recommend two possible paths. You choose the one that best fulfils yours and your companies needs. Not sure what to choose? We‘ll be happy to advise you on this!
The Sales Path
- Sales Management (3 days): The role of a Sales Manager cannot be underestimated. Every company’s sales team is critical because it drives revenues. Making sure your team has the insight and tools to create a more effective sales strategy is hugely important. This programme will help you to motivate and optimise the performance of your sales force.
- Key Account Management (3 days): Customers are the only resource that brings in money into your company. Key Account Managers are supposed to profitably manage their largest, most critical customers, i.e. their strategic accounts. This function has become essential to today’s organisations, so you'd better be prepared.
The Marketing Path
- Digital Strategy (3 days): This programme shows you how to face these challenges, so that your digital strategy gives your organisation a competitive edge.
- Data Driven Marketing (3 days): Research shows that organisations that apply data-driven marketing and metrics for measurement have significantly better marketing performance. As a marketer, you are undoubtedly overwhelmed by a vast amount of data that you’d like to manage with limited time and resources. So, how do you do this?
The Pick & Choose Path
The recommend paths don’t fully address your needs? Then simply build your own path by selecting the 1 or 2 electives most suited to yours & your company's needs. You can choose these electives from all short focused programmes with a minimum of 4 and up to a maximum of 6 days. Our programme finder will give you a good overview of the broad range of possibilities. Or you can just contact us for further advice.
Discover our unique modular approach: It’s all about you!