The 'Product Management' programme is most suited to:
- Mid-level professionals responsible for marketing new products and services
- Product Managers keen on sharpening their strategic product management competencies
- Professionals with an R&D or sales background moving into a Product Manager position
- Brand Managers, Marketers and Business Developers looking to develop in-depth insights into strategic product management
- Professionals from small or large enterprises, focussing on services or products, both in B2B or B2C settings
In previous editions, we had the pleasure of welcoming participants from companies like: Arseus Medical, Atlas Copco, Atos, Barco, Barry Callebaut, Ceva Santé Animale, Euphony Benelux, Honda Access Europe, KBC, Marmo, Playlane, Puratos, Radiant Color, SCA Packaging, Siemens Healthcare, Ter Beke.
This programme has been followed by Product Managers, Key Account Managers, Marketing Managers, Business Line Managers, Product Development Engineers, Market Development Engineers, New Business Developers, Brand Managers, Innovation Managers, ...