The programme 'Executive Master Class in Supply Chain Management' is targeted towards:
- Current and future Supply Chain Managers, Procurement and Materials Managers, Production Managers, Logistics and Distribution Managers, Demand and Customer Service Managers
- Responsibles for the proper functioning of the Supply Chain, such as: Plant Managers, Information Systems Managers, Sales Managers, etc.
- Professionals responsible for setting up and developing inter-plant and inter-organisational relations and networks
- Consultants in the development and implementation of new systems and structures for integrated Supply Chain Management, or which are involved in supply chain projects
- If you took basic APICS courses in the past, such as 'Certified in Production and Inventory Management' (CPIM) or 'Certified Supply Chain Professional' (CSCP), the Executive Master Class in Supply Chain Management will be beneficial to you as it provides a holistic management lens to global operations, supply chain and logistics.
This 'Executive Master Class in Supply Chain Management' is designed for individuals who want to master the tools and techniques or want to give a strategic and international dimension to the competences required to be at the level of a senior supply chain professional. At least 3 years of relevant experience is required to participate in the programme.
In previous editions, we had the pleasure of welcoming participants from companies like: Altran, Atlas Copco, Bekaert, Bpost, Brabantia, Carglass, Caterpillar, Colruyt, Delhaize, Deloitte, Estée Lauder, H. Essers, Infrabel, Johnson & Johnson, Lotus, Manna Foods, Miele, NMBS/SNCB, Puratos, Shur-Lok Company, TNT Express and Toyota.
This programme has been followed by Supply Chain Managers/Directors, Plant Managers, Supply Chain Project Leaders, Purchasing Managers, Sales Managers, Warehouse Managers/Directors, Operations Managers, Supply Chain and Logistics Consultants, ...