The programme 'The People Manager' will be perfect for you if:
- You are a team leader, line manager or supervisor
- You are directly responsible for one or more teams within your organisation
- You have recently evolved towards a leading role
- You want to motivate and lead your people more effectively
- You are looking for the specialised skills of a people manager
In previous editions, we had the pleasure of welcoming participants from companies like: Agrifirm Belgium, Aleris Europe, Antwerpse Waterwerken, Deba, DOMO, Fina Antwerp Olefins, Icos Vision Systems, Makro Cash & Carry Belgium, Novartis Pharma, Oleon, Picanol, Provinciebestuur West-Vlaanderen, SBB Accountants en Belastingconsulenten, Schelstraete & Desmedt, SecureLink, ST-Ericsson Belgium, TomTom, Truvo Belgium, Vedior, Wienerberger, Zemblaz and Remi Claeys Aluminium.
Participants of the programme ‘The People Manager’ manage a team of employees within their organisation. They have different profiles such as (Line) Managers, Team Leaders, Directors, Project Managers, Senior Managers and Coordinators. This variation makes for a lot of interaction and exchange of experience within the group.
Professor Koen Dewittinck shares 7 Tips For Becoming a Great People Manager.