Route Description Leuven Campus
Vlerick Business School campus Leuven
How to reach the Leuven Campus at the Vlamingenstraat:
Route Description Google Maps
When arriving by train (Leuven Centraal)
By walking from the train station (20 minutes)
- When you leave the train station, go straight ahead in the shopping street Bondgenotenlaan (stay to the left)
- Second street on your left (oblique road after the statue Justus Lipsius: Leopold I straat)
- Continue straight on, pass on your left side the library of the KULeuven on the Ladeuzeplein
- Continue straight on over the Hooverplein
- Continue through the park till the first exit on the left
- Turn right, into the Vlamingenstraat, continue till you arrive at the Leuven Campus on your left side (number 83)
- If the park is closed, you can go left after the Hooverplein (in Tiensestraat), then first street to the right, via the Mercierplein you also enter the Vlamingenstraat.
By bus from the train station
You can consider taking the bus at the train station.
Take Bus 1 or 2, and get off the bus at "Heilig Hart" in the Naamsestraat (four bus stops).
Both buses leave every 5 to 10 minutes. Getting back to the train station takes 10 to 15 minutes (including walk to the bus stop, waiting time and the ride).
When arriving by car
- Take the E40 direction Luik/Liège.
- Change to E314 direction Hasselt/Genk.
- Take exit 15 (off ramp is on the right) to Leuven Centrum.
- Continue straight ahead until you arrive at the ring-road of Leuven, take right via sliproad onto the Leuven ring-road.
- Turn left at the first traffic lights into the Naamsestraat.
- Take the 4th street on your right (Parkstraat).
- Immediately turn left into the Vlamingenstraat.
- Number 83 is on your right hand side.
There are digital signs on both the inner and outer ring-road, indicating the available parking space.
Once you have chosen which parking you plan to use, follow the appropriate sign postings as they indicate the quickest way to the parking.
You can choose either:
- P3 - Parking Heilig Hart (Naamsestraat, nearest to the School)
- Accessible via the Naamsestraat
- Coming from the ring-road, at Naamsepoort, turn into the Naamsestraat, direction city centre.
- After about 250 metres you will see the car park entrance at your left, in front of the entrance of the Heilig Hart Hospital and near the arts centre STUK.
- P6 - Parking Ladeuze (closer to the city center) Accessible via Tiensepoort and Blijde-Inkomststraat