Where extraordinary talent meets its match
Win one of our full scholarships
- Academic Excellence scholarship
- Vlerick Spirit scholarship
- AIESEC scholarship
- BEST scholarship
At Vlerick we're determined to attract the very best talent from all corners of the world. Which is why we award a limited number of full scholarships to applicants with an outstanding profile.
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
|VLERICK SPIRIT SCHOLARSHIP
|For high-achieving applicants who can demonstrate excellent academic records or an outstanding GMAT or GRE
||For applicants who truly embody the Vlerick Spirit:
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- International mindset
- Leadership experience
|For non-Belgian applicants from one of our partner student organisations AIESEC or BEST
Have you got what it takes?
Then here’s what you need to do:
- Apply for one of our Masters programmes ultimately by the deadline specified below.
- Download the scholarship application template in the application tool and write a 350-500 word motivation essay to demonstrate that you meet the criteria for the full scholarship.
- Complete the Vlerick admissions procedure, and take part either in the on-campus VBAT or take the GMAT/GRE in your country.
Winners will be chosen by a Scholarship Committee based on your scholarship motivation essay, CV and admissions results.
If you’re admitted but not selected for a full scholarship, you’ll be automatically considered for one of our partial scholarships.
|IF YOU APPLY THROUGH VBAT
||IF YOU APPLY THROUGH GMAT/GRE
|Step 1: Fill out the online application and the scholarship motiation essay template (available on the aplication tool)
Deadline for the September 2017 intake is February 15
|Step 2: Submit your online application with your scholarship essay
||Step 2: Upload GMAT/GRE and English proficiency test results and submit your online application with your scholarship essay
|Step 3: Take the VBAT
||Step 3: Take your interview via Skype or on campus if possible